Thursday, December 07, 2006

Jacob Originals

So my kids have been particularly funny lately. To start Amelia has lost 4 teeth in the last month and so in turn has gained 4 whole dollars from the tooth fairy. Well it seems that all that money has gone to her head. Last Sunday (the morning her final dollar appeared) Julie and I were debating on whether we really wanted to get out of bed when we heard an upset Jacob approaching followed closely by Amelia. It was clear Amelia had done something to Jacob that he didn't appreciate and he was going to tell us about it. Not wanting to be as sharing with their going ons Amelia was trying to persuade him to not tell us. Just as he got to our door we heard Amelia plead her final offer, "I'll give you a dollar if you don't tell!" Well if that wasn't funny enough later that night I overheard Amelia ask for the toothpaste during teeth brushing. "I'll give you 100 dollars if you give me the toothpaste." I wish I could get the interest that turns 4 dollars into 100 in such a short time. In other Amelia news, here is a picture of Amelia with her new bangs.


Jacob has also had his funny moments as well. You'll have to ask about the undie dance. But on top of his significant comfort with his own body we discovered last night that Jacob has an artist side that we didn't know about. I was working on a photo project last night so I plugged the camera into the computer to transfer some recent shots. To my surprise I found many random photos that I didn't remember taking. "Julie, have you been taking random pictures?" Nope, not her. Jacob. Well, we explained the importance of not using the camera without permission or when we were aware of it, but as it turned out some of the pictures aren't too bad. So here are a few.









And a special request from Andrea. Here is a picture of Julie. The due date is 1 month from today but we are hoping for an earlier arrival in 3 WEEKS!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy mackrel...that baby is gonna be here soon! I didn't even know. I'm enjoying Mormon Momcast...and it is fun to see an update on your family John! When is your sister headed out to visit you?

Oh yes, Jacob is quite the photographer...nice!

Anonymous said...

AAAHHHHH!!!!! i'm so excited i almost cried when i read this blog. i can't wait to come and be there to hug everyone especially the new baby...something phelan bauman. love you guys!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I've been wondering how big Julie and the baby are every time I see a pregnant woman, which with my job is often! Wish I looked as cute when I carried you and Phelan. Jacob has some impressive photography skills. I found it interesting the things he felt should be preserved to memory. Amelia, cute as ever and personality galore!!!! Missing you all and can hardly wait to fly out in a monthish. Love you all. Hug and Kiss everyone from Dad and I.

Kendle said...

The undie dance? Ah,I think I remember the story!
Kids look CUTE! I am also impressed with Jacob's mad photography skills.
Aunt Julie- My Mom says you are HUGE!!!!! : )~
And Uncle Mac Daddy John-Grandpa says that this is quickly becoming his favorite blog.
We saw the Wii when Aunt Cynthia and Uncle Dave stopped by. Everyone looks so much like themselves!
Well,keep on posting!

Anonymous said...

Love your pictures! It is also fun to read what other people have wrote about them. I love the undee pants dance. All I have to say is John that is all your fault! Too much Dragon Quest! Just hope that Amelia does not follow suit with the puff puff.

Kendle said...

That would be just awful!
QUESS WHAT??? I KNOW THE TITLE OF ARRY POTTER 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could tell you,but then I would ave to kill you,jk! It is:
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows