Thursday, February 01, 2007

Amelia's Birthday

So today was Amelia's birthday. It has been such a crazy week and so I feel bad that this didn't go up earlier. Amelia has requested Mimi's Cafe for the last two years so that is what we did. We got to listen the Hanna Montana in the car too! But gosh darnit we just didn't have enough trip to listen to Cheetah Girls 2 as well. Oh well, maybe JULIE can listen to that one with Amelia later. Anyway, Amelia is 7 and cute and fun. In true Amelia fashion she has made a birthday hat, birthday glasses, birthday pictures, and most importantly birthday scraps of paper all over the house. I think that might be the confetti. But anyway, Happy Birthday Amelia.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought maybee I should clarify for those of you who don't know. Hanah Montana and Cheetah Girls 2 are Disney chanel shows. Amelia got both of the soundtracks for her birthday. She is so excited to have her own music. I think John thinks that Disney Chanel teen stars are not quite on the same artistic level as BNL. But I think that we are totally cool parents, rocking out in our minivan to music that 7 year olds go wild for. Anyway Amelia is adorable and I am so thankful to have her as part of our family.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, beautiful Amelia! I hope you are enjoying living in Kansas. We miss you, here in Utah. I can't believe you are SEVEN!?! I love you.
Aunt Shauna

Ginny-Gin-Gin said...

Don't knock Hannah Montana too much, I think one of her songs is cute! Also, as far as Disney Channel stars that "sing" go, she has the most depth.

Mia's just growing up so fast! I'm not trying to sound like an old-timer or anything but I remember when she was just a little tiny thing! I was so excited because she was my only girl Griffith cousin. I miss her tons! Please tell her Happy Birthday for me!

Kendle said...

Tell her from me too! I hope she had a great time(even though we all know it would have been better if I was there) and that I love her tons!