Friday, March 30, 2007

Holy Tornado!!!!

I just watched an interview of Will Ferrell on Sportscenter and that was his catch phrase for the interview. It seemed appropriate because I haven't posted in forever!!! So happy day I am still alive and you have a new photo to enjoy. The bad news. I don't feel like typing and Julie has made this into a chore for me so you'll have to wait until tomorrow (or next year) for more random rambling.

Anyway, the photo below is of Lizzy in her blessing gown. I must say that I think it turned out rather well. I wish I could get this lucky with all my photos.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting John. I love the photo of Lizzy. It was so fun to see everyone and meet the new baby.

Stephen Kuykendall said...

What a beautiful baby girl, good job with the picture. you should post more often, but still happy to get what we get. wish i could have been there in az for the festivities.

Kendle said...

She is just to cute!! Just post when you can,that's all I ask.Nice pic. as well!

Unknown said...

What an angel ~ one of three!!

Anonymous said...

SO beautiful! Amy, Whit, & Stephen visited me yesterday and told me I HAD to check out your blog & see the adorable picture :). Hope you guys are great.

Kristine said...

She is beautiful...
Hey wait! You guys were in AZ??
Next time, you should drive through NM and come see us!

Kristine said...

Oh, and tell your mom I want to see her blog.
Can you send me a link?

Anonymous said...

Hey John.

Isn't it about time to post a new blog? Unless I'm mistaken you use this blog as an excuse to not email your friends more often. It's about time to hear how you're doing!

Kendle said...

Dido,I'm with mathemagician!!!