Friday, June 26, 2009

OK so maybe I went too far.

So I was trying to funny in my last post but I think I may have flopped. I may have gone too far. I assumed that anyone who read this blog, because it is so awesome and I post so much, would know what was going on and find the humor. Unfortunately, Julie didn't think it was funny and I don't think many others did either. So I'm sorry.

Here is what is really going on. Julie is being a surrogate for Cindy and Dave. She is about a month along. She has morning sickness (all day) and is tired. I have to give her shots twice a day. She is on other meds as well. She has to have blood drawn every week. We are banned from activities! And we have 8 months to look forward to more sickness, tiredness, increase belly size, etc, etc. Then we get to enjoy the joys of childbirth and the aftermath. (Such a "magical" time)

Given all that I am, no kidding, really excited. It is so nice to be able to help Cindy and Dave. They have had a tough rode and it is hard to sit on the bench watching them suffer. Being in the game and actively working toward a solution makes all that stuff very much worth it.

2 comments:

Stephen Kuykendall said...

I thought the last post was hilarious. Congrats to all involved and my hat's off to you.

Anonymous said...

i thought the first post was wicked funny... and i am excited for everyone involved! and i WAS the first to know hahahahahaha
your sister